You get only 2 seconds to convince your visitors about your relevance. If you fail, the visitor clicks the back button and leave your site for good. Here’s how you can stop it.
Choosing the right SEO company is a huge undertaking. You have to make sure they know exactly what they’re doing with your website.
There’s a lot at stake here!
The old-school SEO practices may affect your online presence negatively, causing you to lose potential business opportunities.
Building a competitive link portfolio is the key to ranking higher up in the SERPs. However, after Google Penguin rollout, building links can be fraught with risk as it involves identifying the right platforms that are suitable for your niche. Indeed, SEO link building requires a great deal of time, research, resources and patience.
At Top League, our SEO services are tuned to the most modern digital marketing best practices, which ensures your business achieves robust online presence.
Our SEO team has substantial experience in link acquisition from a wide range of quality sources that are critical to building a solid link portfolio. Having spent years in the SEO industry, our SEO folks can tell a good source from a bad one. Therefore, you can rest assured of a decent link portfolio that will help you edge out the competition in the ranking race. Our affordable SEO services are easy on your pocket and hard on the competition.
Let us walk you through our SEO process:
How We Help You Rank Better — Our SEO Strategy
Step #1: Comprehensive SEO Audit
We conduct a comprehensive SEO Audit to determine the current health of your site. Our team prepare a detailed SEO audit report and recommends a list of optimization techniques for your site before the monthly campaign starts.
Step #2: Link Portfolio Analysis
We analyze your site to determine the current link portfolio and devise a sustainable link building strategy for your site.
Step #3: Competitive Analysis
We analyze your top competitors in your niche and their online presence in order to establish the strategy to outrank them.
Step #4: Link Building Strategy
We build strategy to build a specific number of links by employing various SEO link building strategies such as:
- Directory Link Building
- Local SEO Link Building
- Broken Link-building
- Unlinked Mention Outreach
- Content Creation and Amplification
- Guest Blogging
- Social Media Promotion
Step #5: Onpage Content Optimization and Blogging
We optimize your page content for target keywords and as per best on-page SEO practices. Likewise, we write a few blog posts for your blog section to attract organic visitors.
Step #6: Monthly SEO Performance Reports
At the end of each month, we prepare comprehensive a list of SEO tasks performed on your campaign, the links generated and the outcome of the campaign such as keyword ranking boost or increment in organic traffic.
What we do:
- Keyword Research & Reporting
- Competitive Analysis & Reporting
- Canonical Issues Analysis & Reporting
- Redirection Issues Analysis & Reporting
- Robots.txt Issues Analysis & Reporting
- Sitemap Issues Analysis & Reporting
- Broken Links (404) Issues Analysis & Reporting
- Site Indexing Issues Analysis & Reporting
- Site Crawling Issues Analysis & Reporting
- Page Load Time Analysis & Reporting
- Code Validation Analysis & Reporting
- Image Optimization Issues Analysis & Reporting
- Mobile Optimization Issues Analysis & Reporting
- Duplicate Content Issues Analysis & Reporting
- Anchor Text Issues Analysis & Reporting
- Link Profile Analysis & Reporting
- Internal linking strategies Analysis & Reporting
- External linking strategies Analysis & Reporting
- Local SEO Review & Reporting
- Social Presence Review & Reporting
How long it takes: in 3 weeks’ time (Approx)
What you get: This is a diagnosis of the website before we begin SEO promotion. Using various SEO tools and our experience, we will figure out the areas that need to be optimized. You will get a comprehensive SEO report which will help your developer and SEO team (whomever you decide to hire) to improve the site performance for search engines and visitors alike.
If you’re satisfied with our efforts, we will move to the Step #2
What we do:
- Meta Title, Description Writing and Optimization
- Alt Image Tag Optimization
- Heading Optimization
- Code to Text Ratio Optimization
- Robots.txt Creation and Optimization
- Sitemap Creation & Optimization
- Broken Link Optimization
- Google Analytics Set up & Optimization
- Google Webmaster Tools Set up and Optimization
- URL Canonicalization Optimization
- Site Loading Speed Optimization
How long it takes: in 2 weeks’ time (Approx)
What you get: Based on the SEO Audit report, we will optimize the base elements of the website and make it ready for online promotion. It’s like setting your shop in order before you throw open the doors to the customers. You will get a comprehensive report with all changes/tweaks that have been made to your site. We will also share a comparative report with you so you can compare pre-onpage with post-onpage elements to see if there have been any improvements and whether Google is crawling and indexing your site. This report will be generated two weeks after finishing the on-page optimization.
If you’re satisfied with our efforts, we will move to the Step #3
What we do:
- Local Directory Submission and Optimization (Recurring)
- Business Directory Submission and Optimization (Recurring)
- Article Writing and Submission (Recurring)
- Blog Writing and Posting (Recurring)
- Socia Bookmarking Creation and Optimization (Recurring)
How long it takes: We build links on a monthly basis and send you reports on the last working day of the month.
What you get: Link building is done to promote your site on Google. Since the site has never been optimized before and the competition is pretty steep, we need to demonstrate patience and allow the website a period of 3-6 months before it performs well for our targeted keywords. That said, we cannot rule out the possibilities of getting rankings earlier than that but it depends on a several factors put together and therefore, is hard to predict. You could also choose to spend half of your time promoting site to your target audience on Facebook (sponsored post). This way you will achieve a balanced campaign that fits your budget.